1. Purpose of processing personal information
Jade Group Co., Ltd. processes personal information for the following purposes. The processed personal information is not used for purposes other than the following purposes, and prior consent will be sought when the purpose of use is changed. end. User identification b. Providing various services, handling inquiries or complaints, and delivering notices. Service use record and access frequency analysis, service use statistics, customized service provision, and service improvement
2. Consignment of personal information processing
① Jade Group Co., Ltd. does not entrust personal information processing.
② In case of consignment processing of personal information processing, we will disclose it through this personal information processing policy without delay.
3. Rights and obligations of the information subject and how to exercise the user As a personal information subject, the user can exercise the following rights.
① The information subject can exercise the following rights related to personal information protection at any time to Jade Group Co., Ltd.
1) Request to view personal information
2) Request for correction if there is an error
3) Request for deletion
4) Request to stop processing
② The exercise of the rights pursuant to Paragraph 1 can be done in writing, e-mail, fax, etc. to Jade Group in accordance with the form of Attachment 8 of the Enforcement Rule of the Personal Information Protection Act. We will take action without delay.
③ If the information subject requests correction or deletion of personal information errors, Jade Group Co., Ltd. will not use or provide the personal information until the correction or deletion is completed.
④ The exercise of rights pursuant to Paragraph 1 can be done through an agent such as the legal representative of the information subject or a person who has been delegated. In this case, a power of attorney must be submitted in accordance with the form of Attachment No. 11 of the Enforcement Regulations of the Personal Information Protection Act.
4. Items of personal information processed and methods of collection
① Jade Group Co., Ltd. handles the following personal information items. -Required items: terminal information (hardware model, operating system version), log information (user identification code, service use record, setting details, etc.)-Optional items: email address, nickname
② Collection method-Collection when first running after downloading the app, when accessing the network, when purchasing cookies and purchasing items in the service-Collection through a separate consent procedure when using affiliated platforms-When responding to customers during use, voluntarily provided or required by users Collected after request by
5. Installation, operation and rejection of automatic personal information collection devices
① When a user accesses or uses the service, information including the following information about the user is automatically collected. -Usage history information, log information, hardware information
② In order to display advertisements and measure the effectiveness, we are collecting visitor data by installing third-party modules, and using and providing terminal information in a form that cannot be personally identified.
③ Analyze users' service use using Google Analytics. In this case, we use anonymous user information without identifying the personal information of individual users.
④ Users can reject the installation and operation of the automatic collection device by ‘rejecting advertisement identifier collection’ or ‘deleting the app’. ■ How to reject advertisement identifier collection In case of Android, deselect in [Settings->Google>Advertising] In case of iOS [Settings->Personal Information->Advertising]
6. Processing and retention period of personal information
① Jade Group Co., Ltd. handles and retains personal information within the period of retention and use of personal information in accordance with laws or the period of retention and use of personal information agreed upon when collecting personal information from users.
② Each personal information processing and retention period is as follows.
1.Installation and use of the app: Until withdrawal from the app. However, in the case of any of the following reasons, until the end of the reason
1) In the event of an investigation or investigation in violation of relevant laws and regulations, until the end of the investigation or investigation
2) In the case of the remaining bond/debt relationship due to the use of the app, until the settlement of the bond/debt relationship
2. Provision of goods or services: Until the completion of the supply of goods and services and the completion of payment and settlement of fees. However, in the case of the following reasons, until the end of the relevant period
1) Records on transactions such as display and advertisement, contract details and performance in accordance with the 「Consumer Protection Act in Electronic Commerce, etc.」-Records on display and advertisement: June-Contract or subscription withdrawal, payment, goods, etc. Supply record: 5 years-Records on consumer complaints or dispute settlement: 3 years
2) Storage of communication fact confirmation data pursuant to Article 41 of the 「Communication Confidentiality Protection Act」-Subscriber telecommunication date and time, start/end time, counterpart subscriber number, frequency of use: 1 year-Computer communication, Internet log record data, access point tracking data : 3 months 7. Destruction of personal information In principle, when the purpose of processing personal information is achieved, Jade Group destroys the personal information without delay. The procedure, deadline, and method of destruction are as follows.
① Destruction Procedure The information entered by the user is transferred to a separate DB after the purpose is achieved and stored for a certain period of time or immediately destroyed in accordance with internal policies and other related laws. At this time, the personal information transferred to the DB will not be used for other purposes unless it is required by law.
② Destruction period When the retention period of personal information has elapsed, the personal information of the user may become unnecessary within 5 days from the end of the retention period, such as achieving the purpose of processing personal information, abolishing the service, and terminating the business. When it is deemed unnecessary to process personal information, the personal information will be destroyed within 5 days.
③ Destruction method Information in the form of electronic files uses a technical method that cannot reproduce the record.
8. Measures to ensure the safety of personal information
According to Article 29 of the Personal Information Protection Act, Jade Group Co., Ltd. is taking technical/administrative and physical measures necessary for securing safety as follows.
① Minimization and training of personnel handling personal information We are implementing measures to manage personal information by designating and minimizing personal information handling staff.
② Restriction of access to personal information We are taking necessary measures to control access to personal information by granting, changing, and canceling access rights to the database system that processes personal information, and unauthorized access from outside by using an intrusion prevention system. Are in control.
③ Use of a locking device for document security Documents and auxiliary storage media containing personal information are stored in a safe place with a locking device.
9. Personal Information Protection Officer
① Jade Group Co., Ltd. is responsible for the handling of personal information and appoints the person in charge of personal information protection as follows for the handling of complaints and damage relief of the information subject related to the processing of personal information.
② The information subject can inquire to the person in charge of personal information protection and the department in charge of all personal information protection related inquiries, complaint handling, damage relief, etc. that occurred while using the services (or business) of Jade Group. Jade Group Co., Ltd. will respond and handle inquiries from the information subject without delay.
③ The information subject may request access to personal information pursuant to Article 35 of the Personal Information Protection Act to the following contact information. Jade Group Co., Ltd. will endeavor to expedite the request for access to personal information of the information subject.
▶ Receiving and processing personal information protection officers and requests for access
Name: Sean Ryu
10. Request to view personal information
If you are not satisfied with the results of Jade Group's own personal information complaint handling and damage relief, or if you need more detailed help, please contact the following organizations.
▶ Personal Information Infringement Report Center (operated by Korea Internet & Security Agency)
-Responsibility: Report on infringement of personal information, request for consultation
-Phone: (without area code) 118-Address: (138-950) Personal Information Infringement Report Center, Korea Internet & Security Agency, 135 Jung-daero, Songpa-gu, Seoul
▶ Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee (operated by Korea Internet & Security Agency)
-Jurisdiction: Personal information dispute mediation application, collective dispute mediation (civil settlement)
-Phone: (without area code) 118
-Address: (138-950) Personal Information Infringement Report Center, Korea Internet & Security Agency, 135 Jung-daero, Songpa-gu, Seoul
▶ Supreme Prosecutors' Office Cyber Crime Investigation Division: 02-3480-3573 (www.spo.go.kr)
▶ National Police Agency Cyber Crime Investigation Division: 1566-0112 (www.netan.go.kr)
① This personal information processing policy will be applied from the effective date, and if there are any additions, deletions, or corrections of changes in accordance with laws and policies, they will be notified through the notice from 7 days before the enforcement of the changes.
-Version number: 1.0
-Revision Date: 2020.11.22
-Effective date: 2020.11.22